Mainland UK Deliveries
Free Delivery for orders over £50 within the UK. This would be for the standard delivery of Monday to Friday. There are surcharges for certain postcodes due to out of reach locality that will be applied accordingly. Therefore, the “out of reach postcodes” will not be “Free Delivery”. Please refer to the following table for “Out of reach postcodes” at the end of this section.
Not Free Delivery
A delivery charge of £5.95 for Standard Delivery will apply to orders less than £50.
Standard UK Delivery
For orders less than £50 the delivery charge is £5.95 (within 3-5 working days)
Estimated Delivery Time
This is the approximate time that you should be receiving your order. We always try our best to deliver promptly but occasionally delays are unavoidable and beyond our control.
In the UK, Furniture of over 30KG will be delivered with a two-man service to the room of your choice. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please retain the original packaging required to return the goods. Please refer to the ‘Return Policy’.
Please note: Due to Covid-19 restrictions, all two-man deliveries will be kerbside only and it is the customer’s responsibility to unpack the delivery and bring the items inside the house or the desired location. No unpacking or room of choice service can be provided until further notice.
If our suppliers or manufacturer are unable to deliver the goods at the estimated delivery time, we will contact you by email or telephone to offer an alternative or refund in full.
Out of reach and Special Postcodes
The following UK postcodes will have a fixed delivery charge as follows regardless of the value of purchase:
- Items below 30Kg, a charge of £40 + £1/Kg up to and including 30Kg.
- Items over 30Kg a fixed charge of £96 which includes a two-man delivery and unpacking service.
- Northern Ireland is classed as a Special Postcode.
AB37, AB38, AB44, AB45, AB53, AB54, AB55, AB56,CA18,CA19,CA20,CA21,CA22,CA23,CA24,CA25,CA26,CA27 HS1, HS2,HS3,HS4,HS5,HS6,HS7,HS8,HS9 IM1,IM2,IM3,IM4,IM5,IM6,IM7,IM8,IM9 IV7,IV9, IV10,IV11, IV12, IV14, IV15, IV16, IV17, IV18, IV19, IV20, IV21, IV22, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV30, IV31, IV32, IV36, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56 KA27, KA28 KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14, KW15, KW16, KW17 LA15, LA16, LA17, LA18, LA19, LA20, LA21, LA22, LA23 PA20, PA21, PA22, PA23, PA24, PA25, PA26, PA27, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31, PA, PA32, PA33, PA34, PA35, PA36, PA37, PA38, PA39, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62, PA63, PA64, PA65, PA66, PA67, PA68, PA69, PA70, PA71, PA72, PA73, PA74, PA75, PA76, PA77, PA78 PH17, PH18, PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42 PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50 TR21, TR22, TR23, TR24, TR25 ZE1, ZE2, ZE3
We deliver worldwide all our products. You will be able to purchase any products on our website and at the point of check-out, the delivery charge will be specified after you select your country and complete the address part. In case that your chosen country or final destination is not providing a shipping charge, please contact a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information who would be able to respond and provide you with an exact charge and estimated delivery time. You could also call our helpline at any time during the office hours (UK Time, 8:00 am to 18:00 pm) on +44 208 296 1892 for further assistance.
International Deliveries Customs Tariffs and Import Duties
- Import duties & custom tariffs of respective countries are the responsibility of the customer unless stated by Latzio.com.
- South Africa – Customers purchasing from South Africa are specified as DDP (Delivery Duty Paid). All Duties and Import costs are included in the final purchase price and there should not be any additional costs for you to receive your order.
- USA – Purchases up to $2,500 shipped to the USA via a courier (not sea freight) will not incur additional charges.
Important notice –
- Heavy and larger items are likely to be shipped via sea freight, hence adding additional time for delivery over and above the “Estimated Delivery Time”
- International orders to all countries are sent via sea freight-DAP (Delivered at Place) where Place is the Port Terminal of the destination country. All Import costs, Custom duties and Delivery charges from this point are the responsibility of the customer importing the goods. This excludes countries specified as DDP (Delivered Duty Paid).
- Customs clearance and any other homeland taxation charges for International Shipment via Sea-Freight are the full responsibility of the client. In the event that the appropriate and relevant import custom tariffs are not paid by the customer, Latzio Limited is discharged from any responsibility for refund, acceptance of additional charges or liability.
- Items sent via sea-freight will be non-refundable unless faulty upon receipt.